What type of personal information we collect
JPsante undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our products and where requested distributing newsletters, licensing our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers. Where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to JPsante.
When do we collect personal information
JPsante collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Order products from JPsante;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding JPsante products of services;
- Participate in JPsante promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Laws of Ghana.
Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
How we manage personal information
JPsante undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which JPsante uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
JPsante may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing JPsante products;
- Fulfilling orders for JPsante products;
- Updating JPsante products;
- Responding to enquiries about JPsante products; and
- Fulfil all legal requirements of JPsante with respect to your personal information.
JPsante considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- WhereIshareway is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where JPsante discloses personal information to the related entities of JPsante.
- Gaining access to your personal information held by JPsante
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other Law of Ghana, your personal information will be provided to you upon request to JPsante Privacy Officer. Please find contact details for our Privacy Officer below.
Correcting your personal information held by JPsante
JPsante appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding JPsante’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org